Posted March 30th, 2010 at 8:00 AM Filed in: General Announcements
The new fees announced in January for eBay Motors Vehicles are in effect today, March 30. The new fee structure and eBay top-rated seller status specially tailored for vehicles sellers make selling vehicles on eBay Motors a better value than ever.
Our new fee structure helps you sell more and save:
- List 4 vehicles FREE every 12 months—pay only if your listing succeeds: As always, list 4 vehicles FREE every 12 months—no Insertion Fees for Auction-style or Fixed Price. Pay a low Successful Listing Fee only if your listing is successful. As always, you can sell in eBay Local Classifieds for FREE—no fee to list and no Successful Listing Fee for up to 6 listings per year.
- Successful Listing Fee cut in half for lower-priced vehicles: If the final bid amount is $2,000 or less, your Successful Listing Fee is just $60—that’s less than half the previous rate. If the final bid amount is more than $2,000, it’s just $125.
- NO Successful Listing Fees for most vehicles types after the first 4 listings regardless of the final bid amount. List in Cars & Trucks, RVs & Campers, and Commercial Trucks for $50. List in Motorcycles, Powersports, Boats, Trailers and Other Vehicles for just $20, plus pay a Successful Listing Fee only if your listing is successful. Licensed dealers: Subscribe to eBay’s Local Classifieds and list your entire inventory locally for one flat monthly fee. If you’re a volume seller, see how you can benefit from the new fee structure.
New Top-rated seller status and seller standards just for vehicle sellers
The Vehicles category has a unique sales cycle and industry-accepted performance standards, so we’ve introduced unique requirements exclusively for eBay Top-rated sellers in eBay Motors Vehicles.
- Vehicle sellers with at least 40 vehicle transactions during the past 12 months can qualify.
- eBay top-rated seller status requirements for vehicle sellers will not include shipping DSRs.
- There will be a maximum number of Vehicle Purchase Protection claims a seller may have and still be Top-rated.
- Only vehicle listings with U.S. buyers count.
- Top-rated sellers on eBay Motors get great benefits: prominent badge on their listings, a boost in Fixed Price search results, a 20% discount on any Successful Listing Fees incurred, unpaid item credit for feature fees and 7 day negative feedback protection.
Get details on all the updates announced in January.
Thank you for selling your vehicles on eBay Motors!
Senior Director, eBay Motors