Posted August 9th, 2013 at 9:36 AM Filed in: General Announcements
The United States Postal Service has made several recent changes to their Priority Mail® and Express Mail® shipping services—and it’s all good news for sellers!
- Effective immediately, the delivery times for USPS Priority Mail service will be even faster: now just 1 to 3 business days—down from 2 to 3 business days—at no additional cost to you.
- The Priority Mail logo has been updated across all Priority Mail shipping supplies. Until you need to reorder, you can continue to use all your old Priority Mail boxes.
- All sellers who ship using any Priority Mail service will now automatically receive $50 worth of FREE insurance for their shipments. Plus, when you ship using these services via eBay Labels, FREE Delivery Confirmation™ is automatically uploaded to My eBay.
- eBay Top Rated Sellers and Platinum and Titanium PowerSellers who use eBay Labels for Priority Mail services will now receive $100 worth of FREE insurance. This is in addition to the special USPS shipping discounts you already receive—up to 35%—because of your seller status! Plus, FREE Delivery Confirmation is uploaded to My eBay when you ship Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express through eBay Labels.
- USPS Express Mail has been renamed Priority Mail Express™ and Express Mail International® has been renamed Priority Mail Express International™. Everything else about these services stays the same, including shipping times and rates. Your existing and Good ‘Til Cancelled listings will be updated with these new service names automatically, the new names will now appear in drop-down menus when you list, and again, you can still use all your old USPS shipping boxes.
To find out more about these exciting new changes, be sure to visit the USPS Priority Mail website.