Posted October 22nd, 2013 at 7:30 AM Filed in: General Announcements
Today, we’re proud to introduce a whole new way to discover the things you love on eBay. We’re evolving the eBay shopping experience with new features designed to further personalize your time on eBay, truly making it yours. You can now enjoy the following:
- Collections: Groups of products that have been handpicked—by expert curators, eBay members, trusted sellers and great brands—from eBay’s over 500 million listed items
- Curators: Top trendsetters across a variety of interests who create engaging collections on eBay that help easily connect you with items you’ll love
- Follow: A simple, one-click way for you to personalize your homepage feed by following the collections, curators, eBay members, interests, sellers and eBay stores that inspire you
- Profiles: A customizable page for you to share information about yourself, the collections you’ve created, and the interests, collections, and people you follow
- eBay Today: A new page on eBay that helps you easily discover the very best collections of items on eBay, selected daily by our Chief Curator
Sellers: This new experience puts great new tools in your hands for driving sales and developing loyal, repeat customers. You can use the new collections, following, and eBay profile to transform moments of inspiration into purchases of your great inventory. We’ll also be introducing new features and an exciting new look for your eBay Store. From bigger, bolder listing images to new ways to spotlight inventory and share on social media, subscribers will soon have even more tools available to them to turn browsers into buyers. All sellers will have this option by the end of January 2014!
Whether you buy or sell on eBay—or both—we encourage you to explore these new features, to tap into your passions and expertise to create collections of items for others to explore, to follow collections of our curators, valued sellers and eBay members, and to connect to the things you need and love.
And—as always—thank you for being a part of eBay!