Posted September 10th, 2015 at 2:00 PM Filed in: General Announcements
As eBay turns 20, I’m pleased to share an important update with you. We’re introducing a number of positive changes to selling on eBay—changes which we hope will help you grow your business.
We’re focused on making selling even easier—and more profitable—for our 25 million sellers around the world. Changes and new features coming as part of our 2015 Fall Seller Update reaffirm this commitment to you, our seller community.
- Get details on the 2015 Fall Seller Update
- Check out my blog, The Journey Ahead: Your Business, Our Commitment, to understand why we’re making these changes and where we’re headed next
- Tune in to a special Seller Update live broadcast of eBay Radio on Thursday September 17, 11 AM – 2:00 PM PT
- Ask your questions in a special community board
- Register for upcoming webinars that dive deep into recent updates and include live Q&As
Note: Updates to the eBay User Agreement to support these and other changes will be announced next week.
As always, thank you for selling on eBay.