Posted October 5th, 2015 at 10:39 AM Filed in: General Announcements
It’s Holiday ramp-up time! We’re excited, and I know a lot of you are too. But—I want to be sure. So we’re kicking it up a notch and announcing something that many of you have personally asked me for: More free—zero insertion fee—listings, starting October 15*.
You also asked for more flexibility with the free listing formats and categories. Done. We expanded the categories so that more of your items qualify for the zero insertion fee allotment.
And, to help make the most of the Holiday selling season, we’ve increased the listing limits for tens of thousands of eBay sellers.
Plus, for those of you who don’t yet have an eBay Stores subscription, there’s a Free Trial Offer that will take your selling game to the next level. It includes a higher monthly allotment of listings—yes—but more importantly, you’ll have access to promotional tools for Holiday selling, and you can dress up your Store home page for the season.
So, here are the details:
Starting on Thursday, October 15, the following price and listing changes will go into effect:
For sellers without an eBay Stores subscription:
- You’ll get an increased monthly allotment from 20 to 50 zero insertion fee listings for auction-style, or fixed price listings, in nearly all categories†. This increased allotment also replaces the 20 zero insertion fee listings dedicated to auction-style listings in Collectibles categories
- And, for those of you ready for the next level, you can try a Basic eBay Stores subscription for one month—FREE. But, space is limited, so you’ll have to activate it by October 31. Learn more
For eBay Stores subscribers:
- Basic-level subscribers will get an increased allotment from 150 to 200 zero insertion fee fixed price listings per month
- And—for all eBay Stores subscribers—the monthly allotment of 100 additional zero insertion fee auction-style listings will be extended to apply to listings in both Collectibles and Fashion categories**
Check out this chart to see—at-a-glance—what this means for your seller level:
Once this goes into effect, I hope this encourages you to list more than ever. Because, in a few weeks, we’ll be launching our Holiday “Wish Bigger” campaign (get a sneak peek here)—and then it’ll be on.
As always, thank you for selling on eBay.
* Optional fees and final value fees still apply. You’re charged one insertion fee per listing per category, regardless of the quantity of items, for any duration including Good ‘Til Cancelled. Good ‘Til Cancelled listings count toward your monthly allotment of zero insertion fee listings upon renewal every 30 days and may incur insertion fees and optional fees upon renewal. Terms are subject to change. Learn more.
† Motors Vehicles, Real Estate, Classified Ads, Heavy Equipment, Concession Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, and Commercial Printing Presses are excluded. You will receive one insertion fee credit for each auction-style listing above your monthly allotment if that item sells.
** Collectibles categories include Antiques, Art, Coins & Paper Money, Collectibles, Dolls & Bears, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass, Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop, Stamps, and Toys & Hobbies. Fashion Categories include Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Health & Beauty, and Jewelry & Watches.